I'm at home, Gord's mom just called from the hospital.
He's not responding to the treatment. They have him on 'Do Not Resuscitate' if things go that way. The other day I found his living will & in it he states he would rather go quickly than have everyone suffer through waiting for 'miracles that never happen.'
His nurse suggested bringing Frankie in to see him.
Thinking now of all those consent forms saying we understood perfectly well what could happen, we smugly signed them, fully believing in our hearts that this was The Answer. This would give us what we wanted - a long(er) life with each other & with our baby.
So now I'm waiting for my parents to get back here, so I can be with him, take our beautiful girl to see her daddy.
There is no timeline on any of this, only a definite end.
Didn't know I could feel so broken.